This document deals with personally identifiable data. Aggregate, anonymous or data linked to an identifier (such as an IP address), which does not uniquely identify an individual, falls outside its scope.
CAMBRIO is aware of its obligations under data protection legislation, especially the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently. All of the processing carried out by us falls into legally permitted reasons under Article 6 of the GDPR.
What we collect
- CAMBRIO collects a minimal amount of personal data consistent with its normal conduct of business. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Full name
- Company affiliation
- Telephone numbers
- E-mail addresses
- Miscellaneous notes that facilitate business communication.
- In addition, CAMBRIO tracks your activity on our web sites and details of when communications between you and a CAMBRIO representative are sent or received.
- The content of some communications, such as emails are retained.
Where we get it from
CAMBRIO obtains personally identifiable information from the following sources:
- Registration forms on our web sites.
- Personal contact with a CAMBRIO representative--including through the exchange of business cards.
- Trade show attendance lists.
- Other marketing lists.
When information from sources 3 and 4 are retained, you will receive an email notification and have correction or removal rights, as described below.
How it is used
- CAMBRIO uses personally identifiable information for the normal conduct of its business with your organization.
- CAMBRIO may also use it for direct marketing purposes and to evaluate the effectiveness of its product offerings.
- You may choose to not receive direct marketing materials from CAMBRIO.
- You may not exclude yourself from routine business transactions, such as notification that a maintenance contract is about to expire or acknowledgment of a case submission, etc.
Who is it shared with
CAMBRIO may share some of your personally identifiable information with the following types of organizations for the routine conduct of its business only:
CAMBRIO may transfer your personally identifiable information to subsidiaries affiliated with us. Insofar as this transfer includes the transfer of data outside of the EU, this transfer is permissible within the purpose and legal basis mentioned in this privacy notice (Article 6 GDPR).
- Bulk mailing
- Credit card processing
- Marketing management (e.g. Act-On)
These business are only authorized to use the information provided by CAMBRIO for the specified service. CAMBRIO does not authorize third parties to use the information for any other purpose. CAMBRIO does not sell personal information to any other organization.
Correcting your data
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information on CAMBRIO's systems. This is displayed on the https://connect.cambrio.com web site.
- You may correct the information on that site, or if you are not able to, you may send an email request to email@example.com.
Removing your data
- You have the right to have all personal data that is not linked to a business transaction, including communication records, removed from CAMBRIO's systems. Examples of business transactions include, but are not limited to:
- Support requests
- Information not directly needed for the business transaction will be removed.
- After a removal request, no new transactions using your personal information (which must be retained because it is part of a business transaction), will be processed by CAMBRIO.
- Archived personal information may not be removed, but will only be used in such a way that renders it anonymous.
- Your right of removal will be forwarded to any third parties, acting on CAMBRIO's behalf, that might have retained your personal information.
- In order to have your information removed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.